Monday, February 9, 2009
Meg's Cupcake Cones
Meg was busy baking again this weekend, and what a treat it is for us to be able to post her wonderfully adorable cupcakes complete with their own cone.
1. Preheat your oven according to your recipe
2. Make your favorite cake batter as per cake instructions
3. Add icing dye to color the batter
4. Fill ice cream cones 2/3 of the way up the cone. (Meg did a test run this time as to avoid another overflowing colored cake incident).
4. Cook cupcakes as per your favorite cupcake recipe (or the box).
5.Take out and let cool
6. Ice them with your favorite icing.
7. Add Sprinkles and Cherry (make sure to drain the cherries or else you get cherry juice all over your icing)
Congrats Meg you've outdone your levels of cuteness!