Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Non-Pricey Planters



I really enjoy gardening, and I have begun to bring my horticultural habit indoors. As I began my journey to find cute planters I realized they all are kind of pricey. I am not sure if it is just me or if other people have noticed this, but I found myself wanting much more than I could afford for a hobby.

It finally dawned on me to look for plastic mixing bowls with neat colors and shapes, especially during the great sales in the Dept. stores. I ended up being able to get three "planters" for the price of one real one (and my mom got this one for me so double bonus). Totally proud of myself,



and had the husband drill a hole in the bottom with a regular drill bit for drainage. Totally fun and modern planter for 1/3 the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment