Sunday, March 8, 2009

Herb-tastic Spring Fever!!



Things are getting crazy in my indoor plant zone! I decided I wanted an indoor herb garden to partner with the outside veggies I'm going to plant this year. I attacked target for bowls, yes, I'm telling you this is the thing to do (each one was $1.99 and the matching dish was $.99)! I priced little planters, and none were modern enough or the perfect size for the small amount of room and herbs I really needed. So, I found these bowls that came with their own little dishes to sit in... drilled a hole in the bottom... perfecto!



I also made signs for each herb because if you are anything like me, I can't tell the difference between these suckers! I drew little pictures of each herb and cut out the paper. I was going to attach them to toothpicks, but we didn't have any so I just used chop sticks! I think the chop sticks actually work a lot better! I just taped the stick to the back of the paper and voila!


Now all they have to do is grow! I'll keep you posted... two weeks we should see some action!

No comments:

Post a Comment